What really matters in life is often the little moments of joy along the adventure.
We can often lose ourselves in the mundane tasks of everyday life that we forget the most important things, what really matters.
Most of the things we spend most of our energy to are things that do not really matter. They are just distractions that seem important.
Just think how many things you were important couple of weeks ago that are not important to you anymore. It’s easy to keep yourself busy.
It’s easy to keep yourself busy with things that do not matter just because everyone else are doing them. At the end of the day it’s not what matters.
What really matters are more subtle things, the things between tasks, the good joke you heard, the joy, the adventure. These quotes will remind you.
10 Quotes About What Really Matters In Life:
1. “Create. Not for the money. Not for the fame. Not for the recognition. But for the pure joy of creating something and sharing it.” — Ernest Barbaric
2. “There are so many things we can have in this world, but only 10 percent of it changes the condition of someone’s heart.” — Shannon L. Alder
3. “There comes a moment when you realize what matters the most in your life. Let that moment be now and that matter be your love and kindness.” — Debasish Mridha
4. “Musicians must make music, artists must paint, poets must write if they are to ultimately be at peace with themselves. What human beings can be, they must be.” — Abraham Maslow
5. “The person without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder.” — Thomas Carlyle
6. “The purpose of life is a life of purpose.” — Robert Byrne
7. “The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.” — Picasso
8. “I believe each of us has a mission in life, and that one cannot truly be living their most fulfilled life until they recognize this mission and dedicate their life to pursuing it.” — Blake Mycoskie
9. “Purpose is the place where your deep gladness meets the world’s needs.” — Frederick Buechner
10. “It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living. I want to know what you ache for, and if you dream of meeting your heart’s longing.” — Oriah