There is something we all seek, but nobody knows exactly what this thing is.
You can argue that the grand purpose of our existence is to learn how to love each other, to learn what real love is and how to practice it.
Authors, poets, film makers, song writers all have tried to give us a glimpse of real love, or at least, the way they see it.
We are obsessed with it. Everything we do we do it for a chance to find this real love out there, to fill that missing piece of the puzzle.
And we do insane things about it. But still nobody has an idea what real love is. It’s just something that we all seek.
But sooner or later we stumble upon someone, we gaze into their eyes, and there it is, the missing puzzle. Here are 10 beautiful quotes about real love.
10 Quotes About Real Love:
1. “Once you accept and love them for who they are, you subconsciously learn to love yourself unconditionally.” — Yvonne Pierre
2. “The only way love can last a lifetime is if it’s unconditional.” — Stephen Kendrick
3. “When someone else’s happiness is your happiness, that is love.” — Lana Del Rey
4. “I love you without knowing how or when or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.” — Pablo Neruda
5. “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” — Oscar Wilde
6. “As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change. I will always keep falling in love with you.” — Karen Clodfelder
7. “If a dog can love us unconditionally, why can’t we love each other the same way?” — Carol McKibben
8. “Actual love, as in unconditional love, doesn’t mean you love everything about the person. It means you don’t need them to be different than they are for you to be happy.” — Unknown
9. “Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” — William Shakespeare
10. “Love hard when there is love to be had because perfect guys don’t exist but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.” — Bob Marley