Stress and anxiety of modern day living have a tendency to steer us away from they beauty of the world we live in.
Even by me saying this you might think ‘what beauty is he speaking of?’ being completely oblivious of the fact you live in an infinite Universe.
Just this should keep you with your mouth open. But it’s normal to forget in this hectic lifestyle, to get blind of the beauty that surrounds us.
Get angry and you would not read some wise quotes, get stressed and you would want to escape reality through the countless distractions around you.
Here are some beautiful quotes from the famous poet Rumi that are possibly one of his most enlightening quotes ever. They will remind you of what you need to remember.
9 Most Enlightening Quotes By Rumi:
1. “Everyone has been made for some particular work, and the desire for that work has been put in every heart.”
2. “Why are you so enchanted by this world, when a mine of gold lies within you?”
3. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
4. “You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life?”
5. “Gamble everything for love, if you are a true human being. Halfheartedness does not reach into majesty.”
6. “There is a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen.”
7. “If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?”
8. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
9. “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop”