Earth was formed somewhere around 4.6 billion years ago. Humanity is on Earth only 200.000 years. In this small amount of time we have created, destroyed, created again, we have evolved to this point right now. Right now, this moment. Right when you are reading this.
We are the ones who create Humanity. We are all puzzles of that bigger picture.
Some of us were regular joes some were extraordinary.
We have hurt each other, loved each other, fought each other and fought for each other.
Like it or not WE were always together, connected, hurting each other was hurting ourselves. Loving each other was loving ourselves.
What we discovered individually was discovery of humanity and what we created by ourselves was a creation all of humanity took a part in one way or another.
No matter what people dedicated their lives on all of us have a wisdom to share. We are lucky that some of the most extraordinary people who shaped the present moment, have shared their small lessons with the world.
By sharing our experience and wisdom with others we are raising the global consciousness of Humanity.
These life quotes have been chosen to resonate with most TRUTH so, life coach code presents to you the 73 best life quotes created on earth in the recorded history of humanity.
- 1. “Take wrong turns. Talk to strangers. Open unmarked doors. And if you see a group of people in a field, go find out what they are doing. Do things without always knowing how they’ll turn out.” – Randall Munroe
- 2. [Tweet ““Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.” – Søren Kierkegaard”]
- 3. “Beware the barrenness of a busy life.” – Socrates
- 4. “Life is beautiful, as long as it consumes you. When it is rushing through you, destroying you, life is gorgeous, glorious. It’s when you burn a slow fire and save fuel, that life’s not worth having.” – D. H. Lawrence
- 5. “So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
- 6. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
- 7. [Tweet ““Life is a spell so exquisite that everything conspires to break it.” – Emily Dickinson”]
- 8. “If you do what you need, you’re surviving. If you do what you want, you’re living.” – Unknown
- 9. “One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life.” – John Green
- 10. [Tweet ““No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell.” – Carl G. J.”]
- 11. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
- 12. “Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man.” – Benjamin Franklin
- 13. “If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present.” – Lao Tzu
- 14. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.” – Soren Kierkegaard
- 15. [Tweet ““Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.” – Jack London”]
- 16. “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” – Marcus Aurelius
- 17. [Tweet ““The best time to plant a tree is twenty-five years ago. The second best time is today.” – Unknown”]
- 18. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas A. Edison
- 19. “To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.” – E. E. Cummings
- 20. “We are all one, exactly the same seed that blooms in uniquely, different flowers. It is up to us what kind flower we will choose to become. Be the flower that makes the garden more beautiful.” – D. Davchevski
- 21. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
- 22. [Tweet ““Be so good they can’t ignore you.” – Steve Martin”]
- 23. “Variety’s the very spice of life that gives it all its flavor.” – William Cowper
- 24. “Think with your heart” – Unkown
I don’t know who this Unkown person is but he has some pretty AMAZING quotes 😀
- 25. “Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.” – Mark Twain
- 26. [Tweet ““Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.” – John Lennon”]
- 27. “The unexamined life is not worth living.” – Socrates
- 28. “What if a demon were to creep after you one night, in your loneliest loneliness, and say, ‘This life which you live must be lived by you once again and innumerable times more; and every pain and joy and thought and sigh must come again to you, all in the same sequence. The eternal hourglass will again and again be turned and you with it, dust of the dust!’ Would you throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse that demon? Or would you answer, ‘Never have I heard anything more divine’?” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- 29. [Tweet ““If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein”]
- 30. “A mind that its stretched by new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- 31. “Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illumines it.” – Martin Luther King Jr
- 32. “The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.” – Marjorie Pay Hinckley
- 33. “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” – Mark Twain
- 34. [Tweet ““The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things.” – Rilke”]
- 35. “When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down “Happy”. They told me i didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” – John Lennon
- 36. “A purpose of human life, no matter who is controlling it, is to love whoever is around to be loved.” – Kurt Vonnegut
- 37. [Tweet ““The most common form of despair is not being who you are.” – Søren Kierkegaard”]
- 38. “Whenever you are to do a thing, though it can never be known but to yourself, ask yourself how you would act were all the world looking at you, and act accordingly.” – Thomas Jefferson
- 39. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
- 42. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” – Anais Nin
- 43. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyan
- 44. “I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, ‘if this isn’t nice, I don’t know what is.” – Kurt Vonnegut
- 45. “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- 46. [Tweet ““Life is a sexually transmitted disease and the death rate is 100%.” – R.D Laing”]
- 47. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
- 48. “Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile.” – Mark Twain
- 49. [Tweet ““Love the life you live, and live the life you love.” – Bob Marley”]
- 50. [Tweet ““If you change the way you look at things the things you look at change.” – Wayne Dyer”]
- 51. “People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered. Love them anyway.If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish ulterior motives. Do good anyway. If you are successful, you win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway. The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable. Be honest and frank anyway. The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds. Think big anyway. People favor underdogs but follow only top dogs. Fight for a few underdogs anyway. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight. Build anyway. People really need help but may attack you if you do help them. Help people anyway. Give the world the best you have and you’ll get kicked in the teeth. Give the world the best you have anyway.” – Mother Theresa
- 52. “Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.” – Emily Dickinson
- 53. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.” – Tony Gaskins
- 54. “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
- 55. [Tweet ““Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.” – Unknown”]
- 56. “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
- 57. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
- 58. “Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown
- 59. [Tweet ““The enemy is fear, we think it is hate but it is fear.” – Mahatma Gandhi”]
- 60. “Being considered crazy by those who are still victims of cultural conditioning is a compliment.” – Jason Hairston
- 61. “Your attitude not your aptitude will determine your altitude” – Zig Ziglar
- 62. “If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.” – Frank Zappa
- 63. “In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.” – Shing Xiong
- 64. “The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.” – Unknown
- 65. “I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.” – Unknown
- 66. “Most people see the world as a threatening place and because they do, the world turns out, indeed, to be a threatening place.” – Paulo Coelho
- 67. “You must be the change you want to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- 68. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is in the other side of fear.” – George Addair
- 69. [Tweet ““It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot”]
- 70. “Matter flows from place to place and momentarily comes together to be you. Some people find that thought disturbing. I find it really thrilling.” – Richard Dawkins
- 71. [Tweet ““All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke”]
WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE?
THE CODE <Share your wisdom>