We all know that there is something wrong within the construct of modern society. There is something just off about the way the world functions.
And nobody can really pin point the exact thing. It’s like a web of problems keeping themselves protected, like a bug in the system, an anomaly.
Many people have tried to define the problem but they only describe the symptoms. The real problem is within our own psyche.
Because we are society. What we created is a reflection of us. The flaw in society is a reflection of our own individual weaknesses in character.
Here are some brilliant quotes that we have found said by different types of people, that will give you a glimpse of what’s exactly wrong with society.
10 Quotes About What’s Wrong With Society:
1. “The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” — Albert Einstein
2. “Most modern freedom is at root fear. It is not so much that we are too bold to endure rules, it is rather that we are too timid to endure responsibilities.” ― G.K. Chesterton
3. “Education is a system of imposed ignorance.” — Noam Chomsky
4. “I cannot say whether things will get better if we change, what I can say is they must change if they are to get better.” — Georg C. Lichtenberg
5. “Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time, what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better.” — Sydney J. Harris
6. “People can cry much easier than they can change.” — James Baldwin
7. “Faced with the choice between changing one’s mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof.” — John Kenneth Galbraith
8. “When one person suffers from delusions, we call it a mental illness. When society suffers from them, we call it being normal.” — Anonymous
9. “If society fits you comfortably enough, you call it freedom.” — Robert Frost
10. “We’ve turned into a whining society.” — Billy Corgan