Have you ever wondered who you are? I know I have. Who are you? Are you the voice reading this text inside your mind, or are you the one listening? Maybe both of them?
After a lot of research, reading, pondering, meditating and testing I found the answer to these questions.
And it may sound strange at first, but I assure you that after you finish reading the quotes you will understand what I am about to tell you.
Here it is:
The SELF is nothing and everything.
The REAL YOU is at the nexus of your Soul. It’s between your body, heart, spirit and mind, between Your Inner World and The Outer World. It’s not your consciousness, it’s not your ego, it’s neither your life force nor your soul. The REAL YOU is the “driver” between all those things with the ultimate freedom of choice.
The more aware you are of who YOU REALLY are, the more free you will become.
10 Striking Quotes About THE SELF You’ve NEVER Heard of:
1. “There is a Universe inside of you where YOU are a GOD. You are a God to that Universe living as a tiny, little being in The Universe we all share. The TRUE SELF is the mediator between both worlds. That’s the REAL YOU – nothing and everything.”
2. “Do you know what happens when you stop worrying about what other people might think of you? You get to dance. You get to sing. You get to laugh loudly, paint, write, and create. You get to be yourself. And you know what? Some people won’t like you. Some will laugh or mock or point out flaws… but it just won’t bother you that much.” – Doe Zantamata
3. “…the real self is dangerous: dangerous for the established church, dangerous for the state, dangerous for the crowd, dangerous for tradition, because once a man knows his real self, he becomes an individual…”
4. “Consciousness is awareness and self-awareness. If we are not aware of the existence of the Light of the Creator within us as well as the adversarial presence of the ego, then we are not aware of our complete self, and thus lack consciousness. The greater our awareness of the ego, and the more we separate our thoughts and actions from it, the higher our consciousness will be.” – The Kabbalah Centre
Your real SELF is not your consciousness, it’s not your ego, it’s not your soul. Your SELF grows your consciousness. Your ego is a projection of your soul through the prism of your body, heart, spirit and mind. Your consciousness is above your ego and your real self is in the nexus of your soul. The more awareness and self-awareness you have the more free you are to grow your consciousness beyond your ego.
5. “Your perception of me is a reflection of you; My reaction to you is an awareness of me.”
Everyone you see is a projection your consciousness shines upon them. What you perceive is actually a part of you. The more aware you are of this the more secrets you’ll learn about yourself, the more you’ll get to know yourself.
6. “Tetris taught me that when you try to fit in, you’ll disappear.”
The real YOU is not the oneness of The Universe we all share, but the ONE who mediates between your own universe and The Universe we all share. If you try to fit in, than your Inner World, the source of your own GODHOOD and UNIQUENESS will disappear.
7. “At the center of the universe dwells the Great Spirit. And that center is really everywhere. It is within each of us.” – Black Elk
If you think for a moment, there is no point of view like yours. There is NOWHERE in The Universe an observer like YOU, someone who looks upon the world through the pile of memories and knowledge absorbed in the particular sequence you have. So, the center of YOUR Universe the UNITY of your Outer World and Inner World is actually YOU.
The one we share together, maybe it’s a nexus of some Greater Being and we are all inside of its Soul.
This Great Spirit is everywhere because we are inside this Great Spirit which we are all a part of and this continues inside your YOUniverse downward, and upward beyond The Universe this Great Spirit is a part of.
All things connected creating ONE ULTIMATE BEING in the midst of Eternity and Infinity…
8. “When you give up trying to find yourself, your true self will find you.”
The only thing in your way of discovering your TRUE SELF is the idea of yourself you try to define.
9. “It’s only when you let go of what you think you are that you are free to be who you REALLY are, which is an ever changing process of becoming.” – Dejan Davcevski
The best thing you can do is MASTER the chaos in you. You may think that you are alone in The Universe thrown into the fire and forgotten. But don’t you know yet? You are not thrown into the fire, YOU ARE THE FIRE!
“The frequency that holds your matter together is you.”
You are always YOU. You are always the same LIGHT that you have always been. With this process of becoming your light only raises its INTENSITY and becomes brighter. The frequency stays the same.