THIS is What I Wish I Can Tell to The WEALTHIEST 1% Ruling The World!

954

They say business is business. There are no emotions in business. And of course they’ll say this, it’s an easy relief from feeling responsible of everything you need to step on to climb the ladder of elites.

People up there, powerful people who belong to that 1% climbed to be there. Each and every single one of them climbed in their own way. Some more fair than others. Some doing despicable things to fellow humans. But none the less, they managed to do something we, the other 99% were unable.

Now let’s be real. Those people rule the world. They have POWER to do things we cannot even imagine. But this power is not EVIL or BAD by default. It’s up to them to choose how they’re gonna use it. We all know what spidey’s uncle said: “With great power comes great responsibility.” And we all have one same home. After all, we are all sailing this ship together. And we are all SPECIAL!

THIS is what I wish I can tell to the wealthiest 1% ruling the world!

Heart Points