Psychology is a science that reveals the secrets of our psyche, it peaks the mystery behind the curtain of human behavior.
There have been many brilliant minds who studied the human psyche from different periods, places, areas of psychology but our psyche is still mystery.
Every person who dived into studying the mind, the psyche, the nature of consciousness, they all agree that things are much deeper than they seem.
They all agree that we hold unimaginable potential, that we have supercomputers and we don’t have a manual for using them.
Here are the 10 best quotes from one of the most profound psychologists who spend an entire life studying the psyche to see what’s all about.
10 Most Profound Quotes By Psychologists:
1. “If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.” — Abraham Maslow
2. “The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes.” — William James
3. “The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.” — Albert Ellis
4. “The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination.” — Carl Rogers
5. “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” — Carl Jung
6. “People’s beliefs about their abilities have a profound effect on those abilities.” — Albert Bandura
7. “How bold one gets when one is sure of being loved.” — Sigmund Freud
8. “The purpose of psychology is to give us a completely different idea of the things we know best.” — Paul Valéry
9. “There can be no real freedom without the freedom to fail.” — Erich Fromm
10. “The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.” — Alfred Adler