A good story is always inspiring. It has the capacity to give us a different perspective, it can teach us wise lessons through the main characters.
Watching a good movie, with a good story and a good acting, can leave a strong imprint on our life. It can be transformative experience.
Movies are probably the highest form of art. They have so many elements within them that need to work together almost to an absolute perfection.
When all the elements, the story, the acting, the music, the scenery, come together and form an awestrucking platform for the message to be shared, the experience is majestic.
There are couple of such movies that have left a deep imprint on humanity, movies that shared a lifetime of lessons with just a quote. Here are some of the most inspiring quotes.
10 Most Inspiring Movie Quotes From Famous Movies:
1. “Our Lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.” — The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
2. “It is not our abilities that show what we truly are… it is our choices.” — Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets
3. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” — Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
4. “You cannot live your life to please others. The choice must be yours.” — Alice in Wonderland
5. “After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are.” — Shrek
6. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” — The Fellowship of the Ring
7. “My momma always said, ‘Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.’” — Forrest Gump
8. “They don’t know about real loss, because that only occurs when you love something more than you love yourself.” — Good Will Hunting
9. ”Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.” — The Lion King
10. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It’s not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” — Coach Carter