“People who use time wisely spend it on activities that advance their overall purpose in life.” — John C. Maxwell
To live your life fully means to live for something you would die for. But most people live like robots, without a clue of what really matters to them.
The routine of every day life kills the human spirit, slowly. It chokes the life out of people until they have no idea what makes them feel alive anymore.
It’s important to remind yourself of what really matters from time to time. It will give you perspective and it will take you out of the collective hypnosis.
You might not know your purpose yet. You might not know what ignites that spark of passion within you. But there is a part of you that knows.
In order to tap into this part, there are 15 questions you should sit down with and answer honestly. They will poke at this part of you that knows what really matters.
15 Serious Questions To Find What Really Matters In Life:
1. What does living a meaningful life look for you?
2. What’s the one thing you cannot live without?
3. What do you want your final words to be?
4. What inspires you the most?
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
6. What’s the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen in your life?
7. What empowers you?
8. How would you describe your personality in one sentence?
9. What would you do if had everything?
10. How would your perfect partner treat you?
11. What is love for you?
12. How do you recharge?
13. What is infinity for you?
14. What’s the gift only you can give to the world?
15. If you can live anywhere, where would you like to live?
Sit with each of the questions for 5 minutes max. An hour to hour and a half should be enough to discover what is the thing that matters the most for you. We would like to read about it in the comments!