Most people make a mistake when it comes to motivation. They think once they are motivated they will be ready to take action.
But motivation does not work like that. It comes and it goes. It does not last long, just enough to give you a kickstart into action.
But this does not mean that you don’t need motivation. It’s like taking a shower. You will still get dirty, but it’s nice to clean yourself. It’s nice to motivate yourself.
This is why you need to make a daily habit of replenishing your motivation, or once every couple of days.
In this article we have chosen 9 of the most uplifting and motivating quotes we have found to uplift your day and motivate your heart into action.
9 Highly Uplifting Quotes To Brighten Up Your Day:
1. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” — Mark Twain
2. “It’s always too early to quit.” — Norman Vincent Peale
3. “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” — Tony Hsieh
4. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
5. “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” — Paul Valery
6. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” — Michael Jordan
7. “Don’t worry about failure, you only have to be right once.” — Drew Houston
8. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” — Tony Robbins
9. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who’ll decide where to go…” — Dr. Seuss