The modern society we live in comes with anxiety and stress. These things are inevitable in our everyday life so we need to learn how to manage them.
Because we are always in a hurry and there are many stimuli that affect our senses it has become normal to feel anxiety.
Aside from many outlets for stress, like exercise and meditation, reading some pieces of wisdom from spiritual teachers and masters can be really effective.
There are countless books you can read and videos you can watch that are created to teach you the ways of the wise people.
Here are some of the most powerful quotes out there that will help you reduce your anxiety and stress.
6 Quotes That Will Reduce Your Anxiety And Stress:
1. “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.” — Alan W. Watts
2. “When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.” — Lao Tzu
3. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” — Buddha
4. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” — Confucius
5. “Experience life in all possible ways, good, bad, bitter, sweet, dark, light, summer, winter. Experience all the dualities. Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.” ― Osho
6. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” — Buddha