The human brain is extremely complicated and the power of your subconscious mind goes beyond your imagination.
Having a huge capacity to store everything that happens to you, you can remember with perfect clarity all these things under hypnosis even at fifty years old.
The main function of the subconscious mind is to store and retrieve data. It also ensures you respond as exactly as how you’re programmed.
While all these seem powerful enough, there are still a lot more your subconscious mind has the capacity to do.
Here is an interesting trick that will give you a glimpse of how powerful your subconscious mind is:
The good news is, you still hold the power to turn your life around by harnessing the power of your subconscious mind.
Here are 13 interesting facts about your subconscious mind:
1. Your subconscious mind runs your life 95% of the time, according to experts.
Look back on your life and notice how you operate it on autopilot.
2. Your subconscious mind doesn’t use verbal language.
Instead, it uses symbols and associations to store and communicate thoughts, ideas, and concepts.
3. Your subconscious mind is responsible for your gut instinct.
Even without your awareness, it continues to work, making you feel uneasy when it detects danger.
4. Your subconscious mind creates your habits.
If you wish to alter some of your habits, work with your subconscious mind first.
5. Your subconscious mind takes everything literally.
You can interpret or analyze information with your conscious mind and never with the unconscious.
6. Your subconscious mind couldn’t differentiate between what’s real and what’s imagined.
It doesn’t recognize the line between the two.
7. Your subconscious mind records everything you do and experience and makes permanent memories of them.
You can access this information with clarity through hypnosis.
8. Your subconscious mind is one million times more powerful than your conscious mind.
Staying present helps you to access its power.
9. Your subconscious mind sees to it that you stay in your comfort zone.
It keeps you grounded on your self limiting beliefs.
10. Your subconscious mind is powerful when trained to stay in the present.
It can give you clarity of focus, making you feel powerful.
11. Your subconscious mind is always awake.
Even when you’re asleep, your subconscious mind can pick up the noise around you, including the conversations nearby or the music playing.
12. Your subconscious mind can be programmed through repetition.
When you do so, you’ll discover the enormous success you can get by programming your mind to it.
13. Your subconscious mind communicates with you through your dreams.
It provides signs and symbols to convey specific messages. You will understand yourself more deeply when you give attention to these details.
How To Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind For Positivity:
Your subconscious mind may be powerful but it is led mostly by your consciousness, it follows what your conscious mind tells it.
So, if you want to dramatically change the direction of your life, do so by reprogramming your subconscious mind.
From what we have stated in fact number twelve, your subconscious mind can be trained through repetition. This is exactly how you do it.
Using affirmations or mantra repeatedly hundreds of times can give you amazing results. The Buddhists used beads in chanting their mantra 108 times.
This enables the words to penetrate your subconscious mind. In using affirmations, these three must be present: a concise choice of positive words, clear visualization, and a corresponding feeling.
1. Concise choice of positive words.
Choose the words that you feel strongly about. For example, you say I love apples. Your subconscious mind recognizes the I as you.
When you say love, your mind knows it’s something your mind enjoys and likes. But when you say apple it starts to get confused.
The word apple may mean a lot of things. It could mean a green apple, red apple, or Apple devices.
It could mean anything that is stored in your mind’s hard drive. Here is how visualization gets into the picture.
2. Clear visualization.
By visualizing a red apple, your mind recognizes that it’s exactly what you mean.
3. Corresponding feeling.
Feeling is emotion and emotion is energy. Everything is made up of energy that’s vibrating at a certain frequency.
If your mind creates a pattern that vibrates at a certain frequency, it will attract the nature of things that are vibrating in the same frequency.
When you use all these things to reprogram your subconscious mind, you will certainly achieve the success you have been aiming for.