Elon Musk might be a household name these days. From business to space travel to engineering and to technological innovations, Elon Musk is in everything.
Ranking the 21st place in The World’s Most Powerful Person in 2016 by Forbes, he also made it to the 46th place as the richest person in the world.
Undeniably, Elon Musk has one of the greatest influences in our modern world. He is a big part of the shape today’s world has.
Despite being a multimillionaire, Musk also believes in the capacity of humanity to an extent that he created a plan how to save humanity from extinction.
He supports the advocacy to decrease global warming while creating alternative plans of how to save humanity, some that include sending civilizations to other planets.
But how did this guy achieve it all? Big part is in believing that anything we set our minds to is achievable if we only take action.
If you have big dreams, achieving them is not impossible. Take a glimpse of how Elon Musk sees things and be inspired by his words.
10 Inspiring Quotes From Elon Musk To Make You Follow Your Dreams:
1. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.”
When you want a thing badly enough, you will do everything it takes to have it, no matter how hard it gets. You need to find what’s this much important to you.
2. “It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.”
We are all born ordinary. What makes you extraordinary is the way you choose to live your life every single day. Becoming extraordinary is a choice.
3. “The first step is to establish that something is possible then probability will occur.”
Everything starts in the mind. Before you can achieve something, you need to believe in your mind first that it’s achievable.
4. “I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.”
There is no limit to learning and doing things. Innovations are born out of the desire to improve things and make them better. So, be not content with what you presently are.
5. “Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is a disaster.”
Change is the only permanent thing in this world. If you won’t embrace it, you will have a hard time living your life. The sooner you accept it, the more ahead of others you will be.
6. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.”
Your thoughts are powerful and you have the power to control them. If you choose positivity, you will likely receive positive results.
7. “I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.“
You can only improve yourself when you admit that you can be wrong. There is no room for improvement when you insist that you’re always right, because nobody is.
8. “People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.”
The true measure of success is not in the things that you have but how happy you are with the things that you have. Follow your heart’s passion because it’s what makes you happy.
9. “To make an embarrassing admission, I like video games. That’s what got me into software engineering when I was a kid. I wanted to make money so I could buy a better computer to play better video games, nothing like saving the world.”
At times, solving your own problem is solving the problem of the world too. So, keep on finding ways to solve your problem because it may also help others in one way or another.
10. “Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.”
Regardless of the kind of dream that you pursue, the awakening to the truth must be a part of it if we would all reach enlightenment.