We all walk a different path towards the same truth. But the way we describe our journey is what differs, and these unique pieces of wisdom become the fruits we give to the world.
All throughout history the world was gifted with great thinkers who gave their fruits of wisdom for people to taste.
One such man was Aristotle. He was an Ancient Greek philosopher and scientist who is still considered one of the greatest thinkers in politics, psychology and ethics.
When Aristotle turned 17, he enrolled in Plato’s Academy. In 338 B.C. he began tutoring Alexander the Great. He was a great teacher and a really curious person.
His interests ranged from politics to metaphysics and psychology. His way of looking at things is refreshing, but his honesty and realness is what’s truly inspiring about his work.
10 Most Significant Quotes By Aristotle:
1. “You will never do anything in the world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.”
2. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.”
3. “Quality is not an act, it is a habit.”
4. “At his best, man is the noblest of all animals, separated from law and justice, he is the worst.”
5. “There is no great genius without a mixture of madness.”
6. “No one would choose a friendless existence on condition of having all the other things in the world.”
7. “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.”
8. “In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.”
9. “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
10. “Anybody can become angry, that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way, that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy.”