Life is so beautiful but we tend to complicate things.
We make everything much more complicated than it needs to be and then we whine about life being hard.
Remember when you were a kid, how smooth life seemed to you. You wanted to do something, you did that thing.
You wanted to sing, you sang; you wanted to cry, you cried; you wanted to say how much you love someone, you told them without asking anything in return!
Everything was wondrous, open to exploration, a beautiful adventure among nature. And now, you cannot even sleep because your mind is bombarded with worries.
As I said, we complicate things, and you are probably stuck somewhere in that complicated labyrinth you created for yourself.
But do not worry, the labyrinth is just an illusion!
Here are 25 tips on how you can make your life less complicated and beautiful again!
25 Tips for Living a Beautiful Life:
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day and while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Pray to ask God’s guidance for your purpose, today.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything !
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ‘In five years, will this matter?’
17. Help the needy, Be generous ! Be a ‘Giver’ not a ‘Taker’
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed ,Pray to God and Be thankful for what you’ll accomplish, today!
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Share your own tips with others on how they can lead a happier life!