Good manners are a sign of politeness, regardless of what others may think.
Having good manners means speaking properly, using proper vocabulary, restraining emotions, having a neat and clean appearance, and being courteous.
Therefore, if you want to learn some good manners, take a look at the following etiquette 15 rules:
- When you’re walking with someone, and they greet people, you should greet them as well, even though you’ve never seen them before.
- Checking your phone constantly while you’re with someone could be interpreted as disinterest and boredom. Dedicate yourself to the person you’re with, instead of scrolling on your Instagram.
- If you’re a male, you can use your hands, instead of chopsticks, to eat sushi.
- Don’t ask people out if you tend to spend the evening texting or calling others.
- Never forget to thank people when they help you because this is a sign of appreciation.
- Ladies should never allow men carry their bags, whereas men should always take a lady’s coat to the cloakroom.
- Avoid having empty conversations over the phone and answer only when it’s very important.
- You should never stare at people, laugh, and talk loudly.
- If you’re a driver be careful not to splash pedestrians.
- When you’re at the cinema, theater, etc. while walking to your seat, your face needs to face the people you pass on your way.
- If you apologized and the apology was accepted, you should never do the same mistake.
- Polite men respect all women equally.
- Keep these 9 things to yourself: age, religion, disgrace, honor, affairs, wealth, medical problems, gifts, and family problems.
- If you’re the only one following a trend, people might find it ridiculous, regardless of how good it looks.
- Regardless of your age, profession, or status, always great everyone when you enter somewhere.
Following these rules is an excellent way to make the world a better place for all of us. Although some of them are not easy, it’s crucial to make them a part of your personality as good manners are never out of style, right?
What do you think about these rules? Would you add something else you think everyone should follow?
Source: Health Tips Portal;