Alternative medicine has shown beyond doubt its reliving powers. The part of this ancient medicine that is strongly connected with pain relief is called reflexology.
On Dr. Oz’s show, a reflexologist, who introduces the idea that our feet and hands are a sort of microcosm of our bodies, explained in detail about this and other types of methodology.
According to this non-intrusive, complementary health therapy each part of the body is connected to a point in the hand or on the feet. Solely by pressing or massaging these trigger points, chronic pain or illness can be addressed.
HERE’S WHAT TO DO:
- Press the thumb point on the appropriate area of your hand for 5 seconds.
- Release the thumb for 3 seconds.
- Press again.
- Repeat for several minutes.
- Repeat several times a day.
PALM MASSAGE BENEFITS:
- Pain relief;
- Improved circulation;
- Improved range of motion;
- Relieved headaches and many more;
This easy and simple method is definitely worth trying. See the video below for detailed explanation. You won’t lose anything but gain an instant relief and a healthy boost.