Dr. Andrew Weil, a Harvard trained medical doctor with a focus on holistic health, says that everyday radiation from various devices ‘kills’ our dream and turns us in tired ‘Zombies’ who cannot fall asleep. However, he believes that falling asleep is as easy as breathing in and breathing out.
Weil claims that this 5 step technique will help you fall asleep in just 60 seconds:
- Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound.
- Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of four.
- Hold your breath for a count of seven.
- Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to a count of eight.
- This is one breath. Now inhale again and repeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths.
Source: Medical Daily;