The science of Psychology is something we are all – at least a little – intrigued by. It’s a doorway through the pretense and into the real.
Did you know that “Psychology” translates to ‘study of the soul’? It explains why we all find it interesting.
If you see into someone’s soul you see into the REAL version of themselves, or at least you catch a glimpse. If you master this science you get a powerful ‘magnifying glass’ that can penetrate any mask someone hides behind. That’s powerful!
Here is a really short summation of 7 psychological lessons that will help you understand others a little bit better:
- When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside.
- When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely.
- When a person talks less, or really fast, that person is keeping a secret.
- When a person can’t cry, that person is weak.
- When a person eats in an abnormal way, that person is in tension.
- When a person cries on little things, that person is softhearted.
- When someone asks about you although that someone is busy, they really love you.