<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Life Coach Code | Sofia Carson | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.lifecoachcode.com/members/sofiacarson/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.lifecoachcode.com/members/sofiacarson/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sofia Carson.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 19:28:06 +0200</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4aaaf3f68af27f1d38c207c2936d549e</guid>
				<title>Sofia Carson posted an update in the group Childrens Illustrators NZ</title>
				<link>https://www.lifecoachcode.com/activity/p/6577/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 16:19:28 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="activity-inner"><p>I have been catching up on the <a target="_blank" href="https://www.skullvaping.com/products/geekbar-pulse-15k" rel="nofollow ugc">geek bar pulse 15000</a> reviews, and I am particularly interested in your opinion on this product. While the design and variety of flavors that come with the pod attract me, I want to know more about your experience with the product. Does it deliver the same flavor after some time, or does the quality of the taste&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-6577"><a target="_blank" href="https://www.lifecoachcode.com/activity/p/6577/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read More</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8490486290812dc44183d1a6d0a6c1c8</guid>
				<title>Sofia Carson posted an update in the group Childrens Illustrators NZ</title>
				<link>https://www.lifecoachcode.com/activity/p/6576/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 16:17:14 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="activity-inner"><p><a target="_blank" href="https://www.lifecoachcode.com/groups/childrens-illustrators-nz/" rel="nofollow ugc">asd</a></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ccb6bf3af00f3f0ac8a60a8956d3bd76</guid>
				<title>Sofia Carson joined the group Childrens Illustrators NZ</title>
				<link>https://www.lifecoachcode.com/activity/p/6575/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 16:15:37 +0200</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>