<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Life Coach Code | Ben Cooper | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.lifecoachcode.com/members/ibencooper/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.lifecoachcode.com/members/ibencooper/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ben Cooper.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 08:48:47 +0200</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">75b8e90d3197b8029f28bbad9a8ba64a</guid>
				<title>Ben Cooper posted an update in the group Book Publishing Canada</title>
				<link>https://www.lifecoachcode.com/activity/p/6507/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 08:41:03 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="activity-inner"><p>Anyone else have a camera roll that&#8217;s basically a graveyard of good shots nobody ever sees? I started this group because I want to turn my photos into an actual book, but the <a rel="dofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.bookpublishingcanada.ca/photo-book-publishing" rel="nofollow ugc">photo book publishing companies</a> I&#8217;ve looked at so far all seem to treat the pictures like an afterthought. Book Publishing Canada got a mention from a guy at my photography&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-6507"><a target="_blank" href="https://www.lifecoachcode.com/activity/p/6507/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read More</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f91a6ac426112f68bdc34bcdf5a09744</guid>
				<title>Ben Cooper created the group Book Publishing Canada</title>
				<link>https://www.lifecoachcode.com/activity/p/6506/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 28 Sep 2026 08:40:54 +0200</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>